Request 2016 BlueMedicare Plan Information
To receive information on Blue Medicare plans in your area, please provide the following:
BlueMedicare PPO & HMO Plans
Use providers inside of our extensive Florida Blue Medicare HMO & PPO network and enjoy affordable copays.
With affordable premiums, modest fixed copays and maximum out-of-pocket limits, Florida Blue Medicare members can budget their health care costs without changing their lifestyle.
Please note that with any Medicare Advantage plan, members are required to continue paying their Medicare Part B (medical insurance) premium unless paid for by Medicaid or another third party. This is a Medicare Advantage plan, not a Medicare Supplement plan.
What are the benefits of a Florida Blue Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Modest, predictable copayments and coinsurance
- Freedom to choose doctors and hospitals
- Extensive Regional PPO & HMO networks
- Preventive care services with no copayment
- Nationwide emergency coverage for medically-necessary services regardless of network
Individuals are eligible for benefits if they live in the BlueMedicare service area and:
- Are entitled to Medicare Part A and are enrolled in Medicare Part B
- Do not currently have ESRD (end-stage renal disease). If they develop ESRD while they are enrolled in a BlueMedicare Medicare Advantage Regional PPO, they will continue to receive benefits.
- Have had a kidney transplant and no longer require dialysis.
Value-added Member Services
As a member of a Florida Blue Medicare plan, individuals get many quality services at no extra cost. Some of these are:
- Online health management: With our e-Medicine tool, members can schedule appointments, request referrals (if required by their plan), view lab test results, and even have an e- office visit with their doctor.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
*You must continue to pay the Medicare Part B premium, unless paid by Medicaid or another third party. If we determine that you owe a late enrollment penalty (or if you currently have a late enrollment penalty), you will still have to continue to pay this amount.
A Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract and a Medicare-approved Part D sponsor. These contracts are renewed annually, and the availability of coverage beyond the end of the current contract year is not guaranteed. Exclusions, limitations, copayments, coinsurance and deductibles may apply. The benefit information provided herin is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in BlueMedicare Regional PPO through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.